Best braai side dish, forget about potato bake.
1 large head of Cauliflower cut into bite size pieces
6-8 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled
1 Sliced Onion
1/2 cup Cream
2 cups Cheddar, grated
3 Tablespoons Parmesan, grated
Container sliced mushrooms
Pack of Brown Onion Soup Powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Steam the Cauliflower for 8 – 10 minutes, drain and let cool.
- Fry the bacon, onions and mushrooms in butter. Add a large pinch of oregano and salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the cream with the brown onion soup powder
- In a large bowl combine cream mix, bacon mix, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, Parmesan and cauliflower and mix well… place in baking dish and cover with remaining 1 cup of cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted.